FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION
- Manuscripts of up to four (4) pages in length are published at no charge to the authors, provided that an author presents the paper at the conference. Up to four (4) additional pages may be included, but authors will be required to pay. The fee for each additional page is 80 euro. Submissions exceeding eight (8) pages will not be accepted.
- For each registration a maximum of 2 papers are accepted.
- Conference papers are to be submitted electronically (.pdf form), with file size limited to 15 MB. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings, and included in the IEEE Xplore® online digital library. IEEE is very strict with the requirements for converting application files or PostScript files to PDF for inclusion in IEEE Xplore®.
Steps to follow
- Add the appropriate copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your paper:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1718-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1718-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1718-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
- Run your document through IEEE PDF eXpress. The IEEE PDF Xpress web site converts your document into a PDF file that is compliant with the IEEE publications format requirements. To submit your paper to PDF eXpress, please use the following link: https://www.pdf-express.org/ The conference ID is 44390XP, insert an email and a password.
- Once the PDF eXpress file has been created and passed the PDF eXpress verification, you have to upload your file to your Conftool account https://www.conftool.org/icdl2019/index.php?page=submissions
Please upload the PDF eXpress file to Upload # 1 and the Word file to Upload # 2.
- This year, we will exclusively use the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form. You will be presented a link in the Conftool system to submit your electronic copyright. Emailed or physical copyright forms will not be accepted. Papers will not be accepted into the peer review process or the conference program without an electronic copyright.