- Paper submission deadline: February 17, 2019. We invite authors to submit papers in time, this will help to conclude the review process in due time, thus avoiding delays of the whole editorial process.
- Please submit the Full Paper clicking on “Upload Contribution” in “your submission” page (https://www.conftool.org/icdl2019/index.php?page=submissions).
- Please check carefully the title, the abstract, the authors and the keywords included in “Edit Contribution Details”.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register to the conference.
- Papers must be written on an A4-size page layout according to the IEEE conference paper template.
- Manuscripts of up to four (4) pages in length are published at no charge to the authors, provided that an author presents the paper at the conference. Up to four (4) additional pages may be included, but authors will be required to pay. The fee for each additional page is 80 euro. Submissions exceeding six (6) pages will not be accepted.
- For each registration a maximum of 2 papers are accepted.
An extra fee must be paid for any additional paper (exceeding 2) submitted by the same author.
- Remember to click the “Complete Submission” button on the second screen to submit the Full Paper.
- In this phase, Electronic Copyright and PDF Express check are not requested.